Sunday, May 11, 2008

first mother's day

Happy Mother's Day to all you mums out there. Today was my very first - and I was thoroughly spoilt by my two boys. Breakfast on the couch while lazing in the sun and watching a DVD of my choice, an uninterrupted by the demands of a seven month old shower, chores I particularly detest (ie. the dishes) done for me, and best of all, oodles of time to scrapbook. Thank you Carl and Campbell for making the day special for me! Here are a few pics we took this afternoon to mark the occasion (please excuse my scary afro hair...man I need a straightener!):






And here are a few from the past week. One day Cam will probably claim he needs counselling because I posted these pics of his bare bum on the net, but how could I resist? He has the cutest tush around!