Monday, February 11, 2008

hi jenny!

And hello to everyone else who has been missing their daily dose of cuteness (aka Campbell). This past weekend has been a rough one - on Saturday I woke up with a migraine after being up four or five times with Cam during the night. Luckily Carl was able to take him downtown for a couple of hours while I had a sleep, but I wasn't 100% for the rest of the day and Cambo really picked up on it. We were all cranky, tired, hot and, combined with Campbell's teething, all pretty much at the end of our ropes. Cam and I went to bed at 8pm on Saturday night...we both passed out from exhaustion, lol. So no blog update on Saturday, but here are the picks:

We went out and bought Campbell some more toys on Saturday, including this teether thing. It amused him for, oh, 5 seconds! But at least we tried to provide new entertainment, even if he wasn't having a bar of it.



Notice the drool all over Cam's chin and top. Mmmm, nice. One of the most attractive side-effects of teething!

One of the new toys we got for Cambo was a musical mat for his Jolly Jumper. It plays all sorts of music and silly noises and animal sounds when you step on it. Davey absolutely adored it - he was like, "WOW! This is GREAT! I can't BELIEVE it makes NOISE!" and was laughing and squealing away. Cam was more like, "Oh yeah. It's OK." lol



A photo to sum up Saturday's mood....love the scowl. Sick of everything!


Sunday wasn't much better, with Cam still in a grump and Carl and I trying desperately to entertain him whilst going through boxes and tidying up downstairs (still haven't unpacked everything since our move up here in June last year!). I think the weekend was a low point for all three of us, and nothing much got done except a lot of crying and tantrum throwing (on mine and Cam's part) and frustrated yelling (on Carl's). In the end, instead of blogging, we went for a walk in the evening when it cooled down and got ice-creams, which was nice. And Cam slept for a miraculous six hours last night, so we are all feeling more normal today. Here are Sunday's photos:


I haven't taken any today...and I hear Cam crying out in the lounge, so I better wrap this up. I promise I will post again tomorrow!