Saturday, February 16, 2008

so utterly adorable

Carl had the cute idea of dressing Cam in some of his sports shirts this morning. It was so funny to see our tiny wee man in his Dad's clothes...reminded me of just what a little guy he really is! The blue shirt is a Rio Ferdinand one (he plays for Manchester United). Carl told me that if I got him this shirt, he'd marry me. Needless to say, I didn't waste any time...and my proposal came about four months later! :) The yellow shirt is from Carl's hockey tournament when he played for the Taranaki Under 18's (I think). They were the NZ Champs that year and I know Carl really values the memories associated with this shirt.



And to finish, a couple of funny pics of Cam napping this afternoon. He's so sweet...like I said in my title, so utterly adorable! Love him to peices. (And I also love Carl to pieces, because he has looked after Cam and let me scrapbook for most of the day. You rock babe!)