Wednesday, February 13, 2008

promises, promises

Hi everyone. I'm so sorry I didn't post yesterday - it was another night from hell, in which Campbell didn't get to sleep until 10pm and was up again at 11pm and 1.30am! This is due to the Safe T Sleep, which we bought for him because we had a theory that if he couldn't wriggle around in his sleep, he would sleep through the night. Turns out our theory was dead wrong and he sleeps better with his arms and legs jammed through the gaps in his cot.

Today Charlotte and I had a black-and-white photo shoot with the boys in honour of Valentine's Day tomorrow (they wore the t-shirts we got them for Christmas that say "So Loved"). I did one of these when they were eight weeks and everybody loved how they turned out, so I was really keen to see how this one would go. I think the results speak for themselves:

This is my favourite:

And here are some of Davey:

These are just some of the gorgeous pictures we got. I know it's wrong to brag, but aren't they just the two most adorable kids in the whole wide world?! They're gonna be heartbreakers when they're older. I'm just so proud of my handsome little boy and my cutie-pie nephew!

Here's an additional picture from today. I wonder what he's thinking about:

If you are a family member who would like a copy of any of the portraits, feel free to leave a comment telling me which one you like and I will deliver it to you during our travels over Easter. The easiest way to leave a comment is to click the "comments" tab at the end of this post, click "anonymous" and just put your name at the end of your comment.