Saturday, February 2, 2008

one of those days

Sorry to post so late, but it's been one of those days. Today's photograph:

Yes, that is Carl carrying Bean through town, because we forgot the pushchair. How do you forget a pushchair when you have a four-month-old child?! Then, on our return to town later that afternoon, I forgot my eftpos card. No ink for the printer = no scrapbooking for Helen. Cambo has been out of sorts and terribly grumpy as well. It's just been a moody, frustrating day for everyone.


But I was so pleased that Steph and Holly posted on my blog yesterday! Thanks girls, you rock my world. (I think you and Carl's mum are the only ones who visit, lol!) Because you are both such good sports and so dear to my heart I will send down two bags of mouthwatering, delicious fudge. Just email me or leave a comment saying what flavour you would like. Russian? Chocolate? Black Forest? Macadamia Nut? Strawberry? Caramel? Bailey's? Vanilla? Tia Maria? Ginger? Peppermint? Orange? Coconut? Tell Barry and Laura they can also nominate a flavour each, and I might sneak them in a little treat as well. :) Consider it a Valentine's Day pressie for my favourite cousins!


And the answer was...the picture of Cam with the bunny. He's so darn cute!